Thursday, January 13, 2005

True

Nothing much happened today...went for a movie with Flabby, Amanda and Sasha. Watched Phantom Of The Opera. Was kinda a new thing for me, coz i have not seen thiS kinda movie. Was Pretty interesting at the beginning, with all the singing and dancing and i think it would be a nice play if it's real, instead of watching it on screen, coz it was a lil too long for me. It isnt too bad, really.

Besides doing nothing much and watching the movie... this song... managed to creep into my head, and it got stuck there.....and i can't ShUt it off. Just thAT chorus part....gRr.

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
Ryan cabrera - true

i've been sitting here,
for far too long,
in the mundanity of my mind.
Haunted by the echoing voices that would NOT leave,
I dont deny, im fractured,
Broken by hopes and dreams,
And I, I will never be the same

If I can change... why cant my MinD change?

2 comments:

jolene said...

phantom of the OPERA?! rofl. i never thought you'd watch the show.. cause i wouldn't. hehe. i can't stand musicals man.. lyke CAN'T YOU JUST STOP SINGING! *grin*

CHiN said...

for a change la... gooOdness! dont be so bOring! lol