Sunday, January 23, 2005

Gone The Sun

If anyone could relate to me bout the " hAtE of invaDEd privacy" would be flabby.Ever had someone DIggEd tooOO deep into your life? up to the point that your fuckingdecisions in life is their "rEsponsibility"?. MOther FuckEr....I didnt live to be toldwhat to do okAy? I mean yea...as a friend, you wanna show that you care, that's fine.You wanna Nag and scold me bout smoking, that fine. But DONT you fucking force me to do it.WHy did u think everyone else just let things be? Because this are all decisions of an individual,and no matter what you say, you cant expect me to change just because you put an effort to it.HEll... putting effort into something DoESnt mean that you MUST succeed. You say, "bear with the nagging"Hell, then I say.... "bear with me smoking!" You cant change jAckshit, if I dont want to. Im 19 this year damit...not 1 year and 9 months.

WHo ever said harshness will change things for the better? C'mon man, it wont. My patience was tested last night, listening to you drill my ThiCk skull and realising that you were beginning to INVaDe my life. In addition to that, I watched you slappEd the fuck outta my buddy. What the fuck was that for man? As if slapping the hell outta her would slap the habit as well...Then why dont you juz SHoOT me to death so that you'll never have to see me smoke again? InsaNE.YES....i neither did not Do anything back in return because i ReSpEcted u.Because as a friend, i cant just swing my hand ovEr smack you.and i was Shoving my mind with COnSoling words saying that you did it because you cared...because you cared...because you cared.I merely swallowed it all down.But now, all respect for you is...simply....gone. WHy? because a person like u, which i though would have much more space in the head to do some thinking, turns out woRSe than ME.You asked me, "what do i have to say?". What the fuck do u want me to SAy? After witnessing that slap....im just speechless.Im dissapointed.. i truly am.

I didnt go out last night to get all thAt shit. I went out to see a FRIEND that i have not seen in a while.I just dont feel like seeing you now....not anytime soon.

No comments: