Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Regretful Nut

A new year begins....and a new life begins as well. It's as if Im starting college all over again. The last time college began... I had to deal with starting college without a good friend of mine. This time, I have to deal with starting college withoUt my entire classmates. Lets just say, I deserved it. I was given a second chance to make things right, but I blew it. Obviously thinking that doing it the second time, I would succeed this time. Im still stunned and stonnEd bout not getting it through it. So this time, I’ll have to give it my ALL. I've decided to stop my degree course and focus on finishing the rest of the subjects that I had not passed. It's a decision I made because this time, if I were to blow it again, there will be no turning back. Im thankful, but yet, not too happy bout it. It’s just me. To hell with it.

I wish that some BiG rock or something would hit me hard on my head so that I would know how to change. Maybe I should be in one of those countries hit by the tsunami. bWAgRAhH... (%^*$^&... college will begin on the 10th of January for me....sigh.... I feel sorry.. to whom im sorry to, I dont know.... I just feel sorry. Sorry to those who have helped me I guess. What the hell..... this is a good time to make this change, my new year's resolution huh? just have to make sure I DO keep it this time.Talk about helping others... I cant even help myself.

Anyone happen to know where I can get tuition for programming? If there's any.....lemme know plz.??? desperate now.

sigh....ciows

No comments: