Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A Little Voice

OkAy...so i've come to finally conclude that... no matter how much i try to explain certain things, I wouldnt get people to see things the way I thought i could make them see. Basically, i cant change the way they think. Changing someone's thoughts bout simple things maybe easy, but to change something that they believe in, is different. Debatable topics....why debatable, because it's simply between what I believe and what They believe. This will never end. What will it become?? more serious and then....cybEr WW3...all for nothing. As much as i DON'T agree with things that was said, to hell with it.... i quit. As much as im frustrated with that kid... i shall waste my energy no more, argueing with someone whose hAiRs downsouth just began to say "hELLo". Im sick and tired of people discriminating these shits.... but hEy....that's what makes the world go round. Fuck it.

While i sit here and rant bout things that dont go well.... i cant do jackshit bout it. Who am i? Im me... someone who cant even pass my math paper. Who will hear me out? My juniors will spit at my stupidity and cast me out. You think i've given up trying to defend discriminated people? I've not...im not. bEcause i cant make things right. I just can never seem to understand Why or How....Doesnt matter right? i mean, the world would look at me now and say..."Why bother to defend and argue over things like that?" But if not a souls cares, this already SiCK society will become... a monopoly of the "NormAL" people and everyone else that doesnt seem to fit in much,will be spAt upon and cast aside. Why cant everyone ever live in acceptance of others? Be it, retarded or not, straight or not...deformed or something, hEll even convicted people should have second chances. As if ALL of us here has NEvEr made a mistake. What the hell....Why make other people's life so miserable while you're sitting down sipping on coffee giving slaps to your head, insulting when someone else may be hurting deep inside? They are who they are... cant they at least be respected for being themselves?Dont they have feelings too?

Anyway,I dont even know where im getting to at this point. Dont think any of my sentences make much or any sense at all. I just got tired of doin math and though of taking it out on the blog. Now that im done... thAnk u for your time. Blogs ARE the best listeners. So long.

No comments: