Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Same Old Brand New Story

Today, the day where things resume for me. The sleeping hours, the early wake ups...I felt the dread last night when I came home knowing that it will be my last day of freedom and this morning when I had to kICk myself outta bed. College began today, and I arrived....late. I couldnt get myself outta bed because I couldnt get myself into bed last nite. Despite turning off the lights and forcing myself to sleep. I ended up doing "acrobats" in bed. Rolling all over but still not able to get myself to sleep. Not until 3 something I think. God knows.

Anyway, registration today was crap. The programme office was jAm packed full of pEople everywhere. Everyone was too busy with everyoNE. So, I just took my timetable, and left without registering my subjects. Fuck it. I'll do it tomoro. After getting my things done, I went for a movie with my classmates...I should be calling them my college mates now...since they're no longer my classmates. Sigh. I left for home after the movie. Im hAlf grounded....due to my lack of performance in the last semester resulting in failure to complete math and programming. This time, I am paying for it. OkAy.... I know im wrong Alright? I've made my mistakes and I DO want to start over again, I know I can’t erase the things I’ve done. No where to run. I just hope that im NOt cAgEd like a DOg....or I WILL go mad.

I missed going back to temple. Missed carrying stuff around and Missed it even MORe being on top of 40ft trailers and being in 20ft containers. Though I missed my chance to be in a 40ft one. But 20ft is still good. We ALL had some frEE muscle toning sessions. For the past one week, I felt that im at lEAST physically FIT. Though I know im never really physically fit anyway. [Hell, I’ve never worked out in a gym okAy???] Now.... im just gonna go back to being lazy and gradually return to being....well.... CHuBby.

So....this is it... im gonna have to go and pack up and get ready for tomoro's class. bEcause.... I cant find my stationeries...I cant find my note pad... and I don’t remember what I need to bring to college. Which...is kinda bad. So...yea.... good nights.

No comments: