Monday, July 30, 2007

One Last Look

Went to Low Yat today....with no intentions of getting anything. Just tagging along with my parents to check up on my bro's speakers. Something was wrong with it. Well anyways, somEHOW... I managed to come home being the person with the most benefits.

Today I got.....

A black Ipod video..uh just 30gb no biggie...

And....



A Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3

I'm still not sure IF I made the right choice... its the same price as the 24mm f/2.8. Sigh... how how how...ohhhh dilemmaaaaaa.

Anyways....Its back to schooool again folks... so there will be less...much less partying. I will be registering tomoro and confirming my "path in life". I've decided to take video.Need to promise myself that I would not do anymore last minute shit jobs. I'm feeling the pressure now. So goodbye Maison. It was good while it lasted. hahaha Sounds like some relationship or some shit. But....like they say... all good things must come to an end. =) I'll be good now.

Btw, Signalrunners - one last look is such an awesome track... when the hell is it coming oUT?!?!

No comments: