Sunday, July 01, 2007

She Wants Him, So Badly

It was Roxanne's birthday celebration at a bar in Hartamas. The bar is owned by a friend, so the whole place was ours...I mean anne's friends and drinks were apparently at a really cheap price too. Didnt manage to make that girl drunk. Guess all her clubbing times paid off....resulting in her pretty high tolerance for alco. I didnt stay till the end coz I wasnt driving and decided to follow the little girl home instead of waiting for Jace.hmm.. I have my reasons. Ahh.. forgot to thank you, little girl for dropping me off. I dont have any pictures.... not too sure if I'm gonna be able to even get my hands on it.hmm.. so I guess thats all there is about anne's bday. haha...so sad.



ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSS.............





On Wed afternoon, I met up with Kevin for lunch at the usual Uncle Lim's in Ikano. That place is like a must to go everytime he comes back. And usually A&W as well, not this time tho. ANYWAYS... when he came back he said he got me something and I was supposed to collect it from him in his car when we went to Zouk...ahh.. unfortunately... I went overboard on them drinks and forgot that I didnt have a good dinner before that sooo....yeah... I got it after the lunch. Guess what it is? Swear it was totally unexpected. The whole.. I'm getting a present thingy is unexpected. But it so made my day man....Here's a hint... its... gREEn. yeahhh.







Yeahh, if you guessed Absinth, pat yourself on your back, If you havent.. ah well...you need to drop by this page more often.ahahahahha..ok.. kidding. =)


I like what that guy said... looks like its too small here. Click if you're interested to read. Sounds like that dude really got captured by them fairies. Share the love people...share the love.. Oh.. the awesome things is that it came with the spoon. You know, that spoon you use to burn the sugar... oh man..Im just staring at it while it rests nicely on my shelf. haha.. ok, I sound like Im worshipping the bottle or something. Off to bed to dream of the fairies. Good nites.

Just found an awesome track...well..not the track, found the title.

Moussa Clarke vs The Police - She wants him (bootleg)

adds to my list of songs waiting to be released. =)

No comments: