Monday, August 06, 2007

United win on penalties


The football season is bAcK and WHAT a great pre-season match. VAN DER SAR MY HERO~~!!


United win on penalties
Manchester United won the Community Shield 3-0 on penalties after the match had finished 1-1 after 90 minutes. Edwin van der Sar was the hero, saving three Chelsea spot-kicks from Claudio Pizarro, Frank Lampard and Shaun Wright-Phillips while United couldn't miss. In normal time Ryan Giggs had put the Red Devils in front only for Florent Malouda to level.


I'm happy *jumps around* now I have my life back.....or not...whatever. TAKE THAT CHELSEA! woOO hOooOO~ good night people.


Btw.... Happy 23rd Tham SU-YIN HAHAHAHAHA. sudah tua. As you can see, that picture was taken last year, and I dont think I've seen that mangkuk since then, so...have a great one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is this ridiculous picture you have here?? damn...everybody has evidence from that night...cannot run away...arghhh... hehe...thanks chinnie.. =)

nish

CHiN said...

helllooo..hahaha I have moRe. Including a close up shot of whats written on your cake. Andddd all the stupid faces u made. I'm nice not to put it up. =p

eh...when are u coming back? give me a call or something ok? hehe be good.

Anonymous said...

ok...stay nice yah...hehe.. going back in a few months time la...of course will call u la...need someone to bully when i get back... =)