Friday, July 27, 2007

Write About My Life Of Sin

I cant drink anymore....or maybe I just shouldnt drink anymore. Recently, my body seems to be rejecting it, or showing signs that its not in a good condition anymore. The only acceptable drink is beer, all my whisky and cognag is killing me. I'm not drunk at all on the night that I'm drinking, but the shit happens the next morning, I'm puking like.....some pregnant woman with morning sickness.Omg....What is wrong with me? I'm only 21...not even 21 yet and my body is holding me back from all the joy in the world.hahaha.Ok that was dramatic, but I just had to. Whats a party without alco?! Alcohol bonds people.....

Ahh..these days I dont get drunk anymore. Before I manage to get there, my stomach will burn. Which is....annoying because I know I still can go on, but I cant because it hurts. =( William, I dont think I can fight the Penang Spartans with you anymore.ahhaha. Ok...I think this is a whole load of nonsense. Now,serious update....I'm back in college after that almost 3 months off complete slacking and bumming around. Went drinking last night and went straight to college after that for my orientation....feeling all crappy. And because of that, I didnt get anything done. I still havent registered because I couldnt wait for my lectures to be done with whatever they were doing....and therefore...I have not settled the payment..bla bla bla. As for my major, I'm still really thinking about it. I was caught between VIDEO and INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA[thats mostly web design]. Uncle said dont bother with web....n take video instead. I'd really love to take video, but I'm suddenly afraid of taking up that challenge. Maybe I'm afraid of disappointing my lecturer AGAIN....Maybe I'm afraid of the workload...sighh... need to decide.

maybe I should just go ahead with video and stop partying......

I guess I would most likely take video in the end. I'm just being annoying thinking about evEry damn thing. Ok, end of rant. Btw...do u know that feeling when college/school reopens and you're like...a senior there? Feels kinda nice, no? hehehe. I walked into college today a Sem 5 student...wah...so proud.hahaha. =) K...need to go get ready now. chau chau byebye

No comments: