Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Trills,They Yield,Until...

Ok, here's the update of the crazy week I had. Tuesday, met up with Smalls n Gavin at Friendster cafe and had 1 jug, shared with Flabby. No pictures taken that night. Just pure small talk and more "CHIN CHIN" and such.




Night 2, Wednesday,11th July. Mambo wasnt successful, because...ahem.. just because. So, we headed down to Sanctuary, to spend whatever remaining time we have left to go out. There, 2 jugs of beer. Meaning, one jug to a person. Me n Flabby again. uh..I'm not so good with beer, wasnt sober at all after that. And... happy birthday Kevin Foo...



Pictures were taken before I get messy... btw lap sap... thats the pink shirt..which no one agreed with me it was pink.





Day 3,12th July, Jeemay's birthday celebration at Neway karaoke. I'm no fan of singing. but majority agreed so, what the hell..drinks were cheap there. So we had beer, and Black Lable. NO one got drunk...big group..and only ONE bottle. sigh... Oh maybe Edmund did get high.hahahahaha. And.... Happy birthday Carmen










Seen here, is the whole big group there, that night.



Day 4, Friday the 13th. Flabby's actual bday. Had dinner at her place with her family. Didnt know that I was the only invited guest. So proud. I must be loved.ahhaah. Ok after that, Zouk, with Flabby, Krystal.....and 2 of her friends tagged along.

Had 2 jugs of beer. Sober...maybe because some of the beer spilled thanks to some idiots who are bLinD when they walk. Gosh...look at muh face...it is FAT...must be the beer.*shakes head*. Met Rachel, Phui Leng and gang. We left early.







Day 5, Happy birthday Michelle, my little friend back in Taylors. Celebrated in Loft. 2 bottles of Black Lable. Tell you the truth... I was surprised I didnt even feel a thing. I was more tipsy in Zouk than I was in Loft.Ah... I'm not a beer drinker. Considering the level that I started with, ONE jug, really... is an accomplishment. And.. I cant get pictures for this event because that lil monkey has gone to Bali with her beau. Will have to wait till she gets back.


Day 6, Happy birthday Tim, my nephew. Had Seafood dinner and wine. But I opted not to have any, because I wasnt feeling too good.BLACK HAWK DOWN~~ Who would have known, I was having fever the whole day. Stupid me thought I was losing braincells from all the drinking. It was just fever. No worries, I aint dumb....yet. ahhaha. aight then.. thats all for now. Now that I'm not sick anymore, will be heading to Zouk tomoro for mambo. The little girl challenged me to drink BL with her. So, stay TunEd for updates.Hhahaha.

I'm gonna win...hahaha.goodnite

No comments: