Monday, July 02, 2007

Now That You're Gone

Sunday 1st of July 2007, one part Budddyyyy, and one part Raining Trio has left to join the people in the land down under.....When we had that farewell dinner at Daorae, I didnt think that it would be my last time seeing him...at least until the end of the year.

Why do I say that...? Because I was too late to be at the airport to send him off. I was already on my way,picking up Bryan and Cheryl when I got a call from him saying that he's going in soon, and it would have been too rush/late for me to catch him. So we said our goodbyes and all over the phone. I know I didnt really say much to you, that was because I just didnt process what you were telling me. I have never missed a goodbye, but I did it when it was you. I felt that it was so much harder over the phone compared to physically being there. Maybe it was something new to me, but I'm sorry I didnt make it.I had no idea you were going in so early. I feel terrible. Ahh well, enough of me and my apologies, I hope that you will enjoy it there,which I'm pretty sure you will, party with Godskitchen on behalf of the raining trio who are stuck here with Johan Gielan ahaha. I'll miss going to raves with you....


its been every outdoor event since after Tiesto....

All the time in the clubs...when I would have a partner in crime to recognize tunes, the amateur way...

And all your jokes and funny expression.
And.. thanks for all the time that I uh... needed help walking and all after clubs. I owe you alot, I know.Next time, we'll do it the other way ok? =)
Take care, and I'll see you soon....

No comments: