Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wake Up

Last night, Krystal's dad asked me, where's my new love? I said, I didnt have any. He thought I was hiding something, seems pretty sure that I'm not telling him or Krystal anything. But I was really truthful. I wanted to tell him that I'm still pretty shaken from the previous relationship. Its been a long while, but I can still feel the fear. Love now to me, means foolish. People do too much, when they're in love. And in the end, its me giving it all and people taking advantage of that. Other people in their own lovey dovey world is fine with me. Of course I do not go around pointing fingers at them while screaming "FOOOL!". Its just me, and what I feel it has done to me. Yes, people move on. I've moved on. Its just some kind of battle scars that stays with you, eventho you've healed. I've been given a different angle to look at.

I dont know when will I be able to accept "love" in my life again. Or rather HOW I'm going to accept it. I'm certainty not ready. I guess I was never ready when it hit me back then. [yea, so just boolean the shit, loft n extrude it to make something new huh? 3D people] If I can boolean, loft and extrude my brain, that would be good. "Everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face you're haunting me"

Krystal, see this is what you do to me when you wake me from my nap. Btw, how do you write a 1500 report on a company? I dont think I've ever talked so much bout something. I know you can talk alot, come help me write this report. hehe. And, leave me alone this weekend. I have work[s] that's over due, need to buck up. Lazy fatty crab la. Postpone to next week again. heeheh. *pats little girl's head*

No comments: