Monday, October 09, 2006

In A Crowd Of People

Its the weekend again. Nothing happened this weekend, except lil minor stuff. We'll start with Friday. Besides the usual long-winded 3D class, Friday night was spent with the family to celebrate the belated birthday of my dear sister. Smart me, brought the camera, but didnt charge the batteries. It died as soon as I turned it on.[switched it on, In case some of u ppl think Differently] We went to Pantai Seafood Restaurant[where else]. Ate like a cow. Cant deny that the food there is the BOMB la. ESPECIALLY that crab...that...er..cheese sauce in that claypot. God knows what its called. OH and also their fried rice... and steamed fish...and.. everything else.There was also the place that I came across this....creature.

Pretty Expensive food. I was thinking probably would look nice,or something

This creature...is that expensive stuff. When my sister described it as something that looks like a penis, she wasnt kidding.

Sat, hmm.. Saturday was spent shooting my split screen assignment for video. Before that, I met up with Sudar at Low Yat to get our DV cable. Cant depend on other people's wire anymore. I got my own firewire port as well. So now, no more patty excuses. I have both the 4pin and 6pin port. Anyways, outside of Low Yat, 8tv was having some kinda...road show I think. There was a stage there and we heard, that Daniel sing. Sudar said he didnt turn out as bad as what others said. Dont know. I wasnt paying attention to him, or his singing. I was busy looking at those.. lil booths. From far, I thought they were HUGE ass flies, I went closer to have a peek, on the top of the box it reads, B-Man. That was what it said on the outside. Inside....

Man covered in bees. Wonder what joy he finds in doing that. Wasnt really THAT amusing. I think spinning plates on a stick in your mouth is a much better stun.hehe.

Ok well, thats all for this weekend. Its monday again tomoro, another week closer to all my dead-lines. I should stop now and finish my work. Not to mention, my lecturer is talking me online right this moment. Good thing she didnt ask bout my work tomoro. eheheh. CHaoOoO

No comments: