Saturday, October 14, 2006

These Days

$%&#%^!$# WhAt in the blue hell happened to my taggie board? Tag-board closed down or what? Bah.. Anyways, I'm sick n tired of doing my stupid 3D, modelling the fugly school block-like building. WHo in the right mind would wanna buy my building? hahaha, people who likes our Malaysian government schools probably. Should have came out with something more interesting. But I was too concern bout whether I could make it happen in 3ds Max. hmmm...bad move. Next Monday onwards, its Hell for me. Monday,flash presentation..progress? 0%. Tuesday submission for 2D imaging...progress? 0% I dont even have my sketches yet! Also, submission for comm.studies2 company report. Ok at least thats ABOUT done. Wednesday, another flash presentation. Progress? 3%. hehe, I've only made the buttons. Thursday...Comm.Studies final exam. OMG la..I dont even know how to write the essay. Ok, this time people... lEave the CHuBBy alone for this week, please do call me again on Friday after 5Pm to check if I'm still alive. After that we all go party ok? I hear Zouk calling me again. BEHOLD!! Encik Ronski Speed.

err... maybe I'll consider going for the Holloween party as well. Since I missed the terror last year, I wanna see whats installed for us this year in the dungeon on tortures. Friday right after my class, IF I'm not too dead tired by then....

So... anyone to accompany me?[besides Krystal...she is ignored] =)

No comments: