Saturday, October 21, 2006

Euphonic

yAy! its the weekend.. its the weekend. *dances around* I woke up at like....12 today. God that feels so goood. As soon as class ended yesterday evening, I felt like im a new person.[not really new new.. but.. u get the point]. Went to Sri Kembangan for dinner.Yeap you got the right Sri Kembangan. Havent been in there since volleyball 4years ago! except for McDonalds. Traffic in there is shitty as hell. Anyways, we..me n William went there to look for William's buddy Eugene. After dinner we headed back down to 1U for movie with Slinky, KeLz, Nat and Joel. Rachel came along with Willie. We watched Open Season. Yeah. cool movie. Animation.. worth paying the 10 bucks to drool over.

Yeah, I was thinking of whether or not I should proclaim my stupidity to the world but heck, I dont care. So here it goes. I stayed up Thursday night to finish my video and 3D work. By the time i finished my video, it was about 5am. Feeling all tired the next morning, I exported the video file getting it ready to bring to college for submission. Unfortunately, my thumbdrive is too small, it couldnt fit in the 2 videos. Soooo... I took the very smart move to take OnlY the project file as I was running late for my Communications studies presentation at 11.30. My lecturer was on MC,[idiot] and I was gonna go to the lab to burn my videos into the disk. *jeng jeng jeng* my project files were empty because there was no original file. Projects files cant work without the original unedited file. So.. hard work staying up all night WastEdddd.*smacks head*. I told my lecturer how stupid I was.. thinking he would be pissed, since my work is AS usuaL..late already. He laughed. Damn.. I actually found it quite depressing. I finished my work! no excuses... but I didnt bring the file. Oh well.. at least he was nice enough to allow me till after the raya holidays. Mr. Mack is da bomB. Why on earth does 3A have a problem with him. hmmm.

Anddd.... for those who have not heard bout the news. Hot and Sizzzlinggg news. ARMIN VAN BUUREN is coming back! NOV 24th 2006!

Right after that.. we're all heading down to SINGAPORE for ZOUKOUT yeah! cmon ppl, lets all go.

Ferry's gonna make you feel like you're on FiRE![I know Slinky has felt that already..literally =p]

But first... tonight, I'm gonna go meet Ronnie Schnieder

a.k.a RONSKI SPEED. Meet you there!

Oh wait.. AnoTHEr thing. *attention* MODELS NEEDED! for my video assignment. Need someone who um..looks old? or is at the age suitable for marriage. 2 person actually. 1 female, one male. Ok I know NO female is gonna come up to me n say, "Hey, I look old enough". Its not meant to be in insult or anything...And I also know these days, people get married YOung. But this is a Public Service Announcement, it should make more sense to have someone at least of the age of 25?? to marry?? right?? I dont know, help me out please? I only have this raya week to shoot it. Drop me a message, ring, buzz,knock,mail...anything! hehe.. Your help would be SINCERELY appreciated.

No comments: