Sunday, October 01, 2006

Public Presentation

This is a video of my assignment for video class. I was thinking of fetching some comments and criticism so that I could improve on the next video. If anyone one out there reads this and feels free to spare a lil moment to help me thru, please do watch the video. I've embedded the video here, but not sure if it works...




If it doesnt work... well...Here's the link.
CLicK CliCK
Btw, the video quality has been reduced tremendously because those hosting sites only allow 100mb maximum. My original video is 845Mb. hehe. =) Thank YOu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man I really liked the video. I make videos myself and use Vegas for editing, what software did you use?

Also can you please tell me the name of the song you used right at the end it's really beautiful and I'd like to have it.... email me at farhad.agza *symbol at* gmail.com