Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Attention LAP SAP

To the Lap Sap whos far far away from home. HaPPY 20th Birthday. Altho I cant specifically remember what we did on your bday last year... but I remember what we did throughout the time when you were still around. Somethings would never fade away. No matter the distance or time and its undeniable.

Valentine's gathering at my place.


Where you and Flabby competed to see who's TONGUE's longer. SEDUSA wins I guess?

Christmas Eve dinner at DeCanter. I miss hanging out like that. Last time I used to complain that we had dinner at SouledOut too often, now I wished could go at least once and month with all of ya.

Baskin Robbin's 31st. Now I buy ice-cream myself =\. Lap Sap, you dont have to kiss a FroG and hope that it will become some prince charming....


YOu have us! Sound System! And we will Blind you with our love. =) Happy Birthday dummy.

No comments: