Friday, October 27, 2006

DJMag top100 2006

And so.. results for the DJmag top100 DJs for 2006 is out. To all the trance junkies, you need not read any further as this is a repetition of what you all already know.


As you can see, Uncle Paul sits comfortably at the top once again. Armin in 2nd after all his hard work knocked old timer Tiesto down to 3rd place. Looks like Tiesto needs to buck up, like maybe practice speaking English so he could get more of the fans? *shrugs* Its okay, the Love Will Come Again next year hopefully. Dont know who DJ Dan is.. but he's sitting nicely on top of our Zoukout Highlight/main event, Ferry Corsten!


No7 and 8....Sasha&Digweed...rise together you fall together hahaha[says William]. No9! My new favorite group. Above and Beyond. HooraYyy! With the release of their album Tri-state and all those anjuna beats volume. I think no9 is still not enough! haha better luck next year. Anjuna Beats Rox my sox! [btw, I think the DJmag guys made a mistake, A&B's arrow is supposed to show UP not DOWN!] And No. 10, Krystal's favorite... not group tho..just ONE song.GET ovER it girl.



William, I want the Anjuna Beats worldwide! Cant wait to listen.

I wanted to see Ronski Speed somewhere but unfortunately, he didnt make it to the top100. Oh well... Eddie Halliwell is at 17th again. Same as last year. I expected that dude to make a quick climb up the charts, but I guess the older guys are just too influential and strong to let him pass. Better luck next year as well.

ookay, back to 3D... =`(

Edited: ok, my bad. Ronski Speed IS in the chart. No. 87. I must have been too blur. Cool.. now everyone on my list made it. =)

No comments: