Sunday, May 14, 2006

Suzzipoo's Bday Dinner

Yesterday, we had dinner at Italiannis in the Curve. We were supposed to have it at Laundry Bar, but looks like they couldnt bare with ppl being a little late, So they have the tables away and we were moved to Italiannis instead. Oh well..place doesnt really matter when theres company. Here are the pictures from the dinner.


Ppl love to take candid shots


A proper one


more candid...


i got tired of smiling after awhile. =)


The three 20-year-olds... while everyone sang Bday song for them


The workers sang together too!


Suzz, kai lin and yee vonne's Bday cake.


the um....girls... at the dinner


EVERYONE at the dinner!


these are our friends...smalls n shan. They're hiding behind the piller coz I scared them with my biG potato

I just have to mention this... i scored my FIRST goal playing futsal yesterday.hehehehe..*happy happy joy joy*. Besides that, I injured my leg after a collision with Rhys.Its not too bad,should heal in a day or two. =) ITS WORTH IT !!

No comments: