Thursday, May 18, 2006

Essence In Rhythm

I've been listening to trance music for say at least a month now, continuously. I forgot what its like to listen to Lyrical stuff. Today it hit me. For a moment I snapped outta the trance world back into the realm where words in music touches your inner-self.

I've tried, like you,
To do everything you wanted to.
This is the last time,
I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you

When I look into your eyes
There’s nothing there to see
Nothing but my own mistakes
Staring back at me
Asking why...

The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
The sacrifice is never knowing
Why I stay
When you just push away
No matter what you see
You're still so blind to me

A little piece of paper with a picture drawn floats
On down the street till the wind is gone
The memory now is like the picture was then
When the paper’s crumpled up it can’t be perfect again

Maybe someday I'll be just like you and
Step on people like you do

Familiar? Yeah, I bet it is. Its just one of the days when I'm too lazy to construct sentences, furthermore the words caught my attention like Buddha getting enlightened. There were more, but I cant remember them. I was driving and I cant be concentrating on the words too much.I'm a gooD driver =p

No comments: