Friday, May 05, 2006

Before You Sleep At Night

I have to blog bout this. Just came from DJ Lotus after a drink with my buddies. Guess what...? I witnessed a robbery. well.. not robbery..but snatch thief. I noticed 2 indian guys on bikes riding around the area.But they seem to be just playing around so no one really bothered. Suddenly I heard a woman screamed, I turned to see one of the guys rushed towards the lady n took her bag, quickly he ran after his friend on the bike and they ran off. Everyone was practically stoned. At the spur of a moment, no one could do anything eventho they wanted to. At least I knew me n my friends would have done something if we could. Imagine the tension of that moment. It could have been us. A reminder to everyone. Dont pick tables next to the road. First thing, you'll probably get robbed. If not,your chances of being hit by vehicles are higher. Becareful all. Best keep your valuable things close to you. I'm still stunned by the incident. I can only imagine what that lady feels....

No comments: