Monday, May 01, 2006

Like Im On Fire

Okay.. its Sunday.. Time to wrap up another weekend. Maybe I should blog every Sunday. I feel busy these days...dont know y?Suddenly 24 hours doesnt seem enough for me anymore. Well anyways, I wanted to update about the crazy weekend I had.Friday..college as usual. Work got rejected[again] and I had to re-do. *sulk* oh well... nothing I should be complaining about..coz it was pretty last min anyways hehe. After class, I met up with Krystal and Sam and headed to Street Mall for lunch,followed by the visit to Willie's place...co-incidentally, A friend of Krystal's live together with Willie,so...shoot 2 birds with a stone. Chill there for abit,BugGEd the lazy bugger to come down to PJ with us.Success!. Headed back home after that n diEd...tired.At night, we went to zouk[again] for analog girl. This Singaporean female vocalist performing at the terrace bar.Sat there and had beer.Her voice was very...trancy.If you're high..you would love it. After analog girl's performance ended, we went in mainroom. Raysoo was spinning. Havent heard him spin in a long time. Still remember back last year, when I used to go crazy everyweek goin for his session with Jace n Krystal.

Actually I cant really remember much from Friday night's outing. I dont know y. No i wasnt drunk.Oh yea, We went Jln Alor for FooD. yes yes.I remember now. Alright. Sat, I didnt wanna wake up at all. was really Drainned from Friday.BUT...we, the 3 musketeers, me,willie and krystal went to zouk[AGAIN!] but this time, im not there for the party. Believe it or not, I actually went for work.Photography assignment to be exact. Fono managed to get me the media pass and I got to walk in with a big camera[not VERY big,but bigger than the once you ppl use to cam whore]. Most of the shots were taken by Willie,coz I didnt have a DSLR. So.. yea, most of the time, I was being a busy-body checking out everything in the DJ console. I was so tempted to play with the lightings. Well..besides that, after all the times that I've been on the floor looking up at Raysoo spin, last night I got to meet the man for himself, and I got to see how DJ's really spin.Not to mention Fono put up a pretty energetic set.WhiCh was bAD for the assignment coz we couldnt catch his face. So yea...treasured momEnts. =) Guess thats what it means by, PARty hARd n WOrk hard as well.. so yEs, Im working hard...really...


I feel HIgH


Raysoo


Nice picture of the guy


The bar


The pretty deck...with my stupid face at the side.Im a spoiler i know...


Today, I went for futsal.2 hour game..is almost suicide. After the tiring game, I went for dinner at AC. Needless to say, I ate like a pig. When I was done StuFFing myself, I went for a game of snooker n here I am,wrapping up my weekend. I shall go take a shower now,coz I stiNK n Im so sticky I could probably stick on the wall like spiderman. Right... -END-

No comments: