Thursday, May 04, 2006

One Moment In Time

Just returned from a yumcha session at big mamak. It all happened mainly because Slinky was having his lala craving. Then I got a msg saying that tonight at 2 mins n 3 sec pass 1 am, the date n time will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. Interesting. That moment would have slipped away without me noticing it. Too bad I dont have anything really memorable to remember the moment. Maybe I should go n make myself a drink, and sing myself a toast. Wait... CSI's repeat would be on.Not as if its memorable anyways.

Today I came across a tagline somewhere... it says " It is in the wind of change, that we find our true destiny" and it struck me. Perhaps thats why I'm always lost. Because I dont want to change. and I'm stuck in this predicament...when everything around me moves. Its funny how I know many things...but yet, brain n body doesnt work together. Thoughts will always remain as conversation in the mind. hmm...Maybe I should go back to temple more often.Clear my head and think things over.

I wish upon this wonderful moment, that the next memorable date and time.... I wouldnt be so insignificant.

No comments: