Thursday, May 11, 2006

Making Up For Lost Times

Okay... so im really LATE to update bout last weekend. Better late than never.This is a good time to test my memory. Right, here goes. Friday, after class I took Willie down to civilization again. Left him at AC coz I had dinner plans with Sound System. Yeap, we had steamboat at Kepong.Reminds me of the time..back when I was younger, my family used to always go all the way there for steamboat. After dinner, we switched cars and I drove to hartamas. B4 heading to the park, we stopped by the 7-11 to get some drinks. Little did me n Jocey know, Smalls n Shan bought us a surprise as well. We didnt know what it was until we reached the park.All we knew was that it JIngles.


Mini Bowling...


Gutters....


The WINNERSSSSS.. hey.. dont look down on short ppl ok? the two TALLER ones lost. BADly


Then on Sat, it was Scott Bond at Zouk [again]. I didnt wanna go at first, considering Fono couldnt get us the media pass, coz its rather imposibble. I only wanted to go do my work. And since work cant be done there, I didnt really feel like goin. But Willie was vEry hypEd up bout it so, it isnt nice to spoil someone's party mood.When we arrived, I thought of just hanging out at Terrace Bar, maybe take some photos of the outside.BUT..the weather had to be bitChy. Even without Slinky there. So... one way or another, I had to go in. Scott Bond's set was not bad,really. I just didnt have the energy or the appropriate moOOD for it. Next was the usual supper after clubbing at Jln Alor.Its a fucking pity I dont have the pictures from that night while everyone else has it coz theres something really wrong with my memory card. Sigh...

So we move on to Sunday. The whole day was pretty much...wasted.Actually it WAS wasted. Not until after dinner did it actually became a DAY. Some progress. And that progress was to go down to KL n take the pictures that I couldnt take on Fri. This time, Slinky came along as me n Willie needed some AdvAnced student's advice.hehe. Well... ended up, I was just the TRIPOD holder. All I did was set up n keep the tripods.hahah Slinky took all the pictures for me. I sure as hell hope the lecturer Mr.Azril doesnt read this.haha.



A proof to show Malaysian drivers cant drive straight.hehe kiDding



Doesnt look like KL anymore, does it?


Now u know its KL


Signboards never looked this good.

And.... for being a hardworking student doing assignment... I got a tickEt from the darN cops.[coz i left my car at the bus stop] But hEy! everyone was doing it... i didnt know....Oh well... at least now we understand the tought lives of a photographer.Eh.. tripod holders too.. hey its hard to run while holding a tripod in your hand OkAy? And i meant fully deployed tripod.hahahaa. Thats all for the weekend folks.. OH yea... I watched MI:3 on Monday with Dj Blink,Golfish n his gf, Gerald Krystal,Willie, Vi Charn and some others.Sorry I dont know your name. =) nice show.

No comments: