Friday, July 29, 2005

College

okay...seems you all are actually interested in my first days at LUCT. Well.. here it goes. Monday,first day of orientation.I reached at bout 10.30 and registered.Hell load of people in the hall,thus I have to line up for quite sometime.After I was done,I left..because....there was nothing to do.2nd day.Just like the first, I attended some crappy talk.It was some introduction of faculty members,staff,lecturers...bla bla bla.After that, Signed up for some Kickboxing class for the heck of it and left.3rd day. LUCT organized some games for the new student.I didnt feel like travelling alll the way just to play some games.So...stayed at home n sLeeEEeeEp.Today.It was also the same...except that the talk today was introduction to our courses and other courses in the same faculty.Right...boring...as usual.I had my first meal at LUCT.Ordered the chicken chop that cost me 5bucks...had a smoke,n left. They were supposed to hand out the time-tables TODAY!!! but...they postponed to tomoro,which means I went to college today for...pretty much Nothing.I just want the timetable,thats it. Okay... so thats bout LUCT for now.I am still currently....friendless. =(

Hmm...I actually dont think LUCT is THaT boring.Its just boring for me now,coz i dont know anyone.Like some lost sheep running around on my own.I actually think LUCT is kinda nice.Well..except that it is god darn far from anywhere and you're basically StuCk in the campus until you're done with your classes.Well...here's to hoping that I do meet nice enough people to make my stay at LUCT..enjoyable.I have 3 years god damit.I better enjoy it.

No comments: