Wednesday, July 13, 2005

BIAS?

I just realised I hate it to to be close to 2 people who are in a relationship.In the end,Whatever happens,I'll end up getting involved and have SomEonE calling me Unfair and BIAS.I love my friends,I'll side and protect them when I can.Doesnt mean that im always pointing fingers and blaming onE side just because the other one was my buddy.Things dont work that way.Eventho YES,I knew one longer than the other.If I was being unfair and bias, I can.I know what others dont know.I can Bloody DAMN well spill it to the world if i wanted to.But I didnt,WHY??? because I do mother fucking respect you and let you settle things yourself.I was there to talk to you when you wanted to.From where I stand,its not because she aPpeARs more pityful to me.Its because I KNOW that shes really hurting for something she dont even know.Isnt that so sad?You think what she doesnt know wouldnt hurt her? You're fucking wrong man.She blames herself for everything that went wrong in the relationship and all she ever wanted was to have you back.Now im curious,what did she ever did so wrong to deserve this?Because she was controlling? because she was sensitive? because kept checking on your whereabouts? Is that wrong? You tell me whats wrong then.Tell me what she did so wrong and change my mind.

You feel guilty? I gave you time to think bout it.I helped you comfort her and tRIed to talk her into letting go...since that was what YOU wanted in the first place.Now you tell me, you cant fucking decide?Stop being so goD damned selfish and LOOK around you.You want her out? I'll damn well make her walk away.You think im always being unfair to you?You think I favour her more than you?Go AheaD and think that way.How much YOU meant to me you'll never really know.If i never cared bout your feelings,I'll tell you to FuCK off,go n die you selfish bitCh.I dont like seeing you sad just as much as I dont like seeing hEr that way.I didnt say you were wrong.Im just asking you NoT to do it that way, because you're gonna kill someone..or worse, BotH.Would You like that???You have not been in the kinda situation that she has been, You'll NEVER understand.Open up your goD darn eyes and see man.See what the fuck you're doing.I swear to you, I was neutral before this.Too bad man,you made me change my mind.From NOW onwards,you can go fuck sheeps and cows for all you want.I'd rather LICK shIT than attend to u.Who's loss is it? Yours or mine? You decide.So long and GOoDnight.

No comments: