Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Day

Orientation is over,classes has now begun. Cant say much bout my other classes coz I only have ONE subject a day.Today's class was Life-drawing.This,is a whole new experience for me[before this,college was just like everyone else].Class today was in a studio. There were a whole bunch of stuff stacked in the middle of the room.We were asked to take a good look at it,n then draw it.So,I grabbed an easel and a wooden board,tapped my paper on the board and started my FIRST piece of work which ended with the lecturer giving me a B.It was pretty ugly,if u asked me but I think the lecturers were being nice to new students.ahaha..Porky however thought I deserved to get a D because it was horrendous and I got smacked too,for killing her eyes with rubbish.Hey, its the chubby's first work.gimme some time.I have 13 weeks to transform from an idiot in art to someone...well...an accepted art student.I shall conclude at the end of this week,which is the most interesting class.See...being in an art college aint too bad.Its kinda fun.I mean, no need to StuDy,memorize names and terms and all those nonsense.Bliss.oh...no exams too.Just mountains of workload.hahaha.

On another note,I watched The Island today...[finally].Really interesting show."people would do anything to survive" indeed.Then I start to wonder,why arent I doing anything to save myself....stupid no? Maybe I aint human.

No comments: