Friday, July 22, 2005

Almost finally gone

Okay, my previous post seemed to have everyone freaking out that i was driving without my specs.Here to clear it up with confused people, I had contact lenses on.Which explains why I was happy that I could finally drive WitHout glasses and still read car number plates and adverts at the side of the road.hahaha.You people never fail to crack me up.But, thanks for the concern, or maybe concern for the passengers in my ride.

On another note,my lOng lOng holiday is coming to an end.I feel....unsure.I dont know if I wanna go back to college but yet, I missed the feeling of goin to college and all.Must have been the effect of bumming around too long.However,to mark the ending of my holidays,I'll be goin up to Genting tomoro afternoon to have bbq at my Awana apartment with my classmates,or ex by now.Havent seen them all in awhile and I missed them.Interesting to find that Jace was gonna go up the same day too.Not to mention she's gonna be in Awana as well.Jace...your shot of birthday whisky will be waiting for you. Sat is Jace's bday.Will party in Zouk and after all that....Sunday comes, and I'll have to prepare for college. A new beginning,hopefully a new life and hopEfully some cool new friends too.Monday...The big day...the big campus but not a very big me. =\

No comments: