Monday, July 04, 2005

Sarawak

im still currently in Sarawak. Bintulu to be exact. This place looks like KL....maybe 25years back.Not that im complaining.Its just different.I miss home.I dont know why.To say that I absolutely enjoYed myself here, would be a lie.But I didnt hate coming here either.I wanted to see more jungle and the beautiful waterfalls that people say are grEAt.But....unfortunately...i didnt get to.There are things in my head that I dont know how to begin explaning.Many things that seemed to be stuck inside like a can of coke shaken so hard,the can just want to explode.Maybe,funny things are some kinda wake-up call."mistakes dont mean a thing if you dont regret them" so...yea.Open up my eyes and see it. Maybe i'll elaborate bout it when I finally manage to find the words to say.

Pictures of the trip will have to wait till I get back home n upload them.hehe.see ya.

No comments: