Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dancing In The Moonlight

Friday,the bbq sessions in Genting was interesting.ahaha.From debating bout hoW to light up the fire, too cooking the food,to giving the sausages 3rd degree buRns,Lausy dvd and BooOZe.Jace n Krystal came over and Jace managed to get herself....Ku ku.She came outta the bathroom n said her face was pink n white,n agreed with me that it was stripped.She was the entertainer for the night,n that was the highlight.Had alot of fun playing cards n drinking.Oh well, i still have more than half the bottle left just waiting for another session.


Trying to set up the fire.


I was drying my pants with the hairdryer.A similar move we made while in Sarawak.


I might have said or done something wrong.hehe


thE FOOOD!!!! yummm.I loved honey so much, I had to coat everything with it.


Lastly...the closing of the night.....Not so sober me.I was AWAKE ok? i have small eyes....

Last night,was all hyped up goin to Zouk to celebrate but unfortunately,now both ladies n men have to be 21 to get in.WHAT THE HELLL!??!?!? I embarrased the hell outta myself when i kept claiming that i was a girl n the bouncer kept denying my entry.Sadly,the whole bunch of us moved over to Atmos.Opened a JD there n prayed for the best.I was DeaD tired so I didnt do much. Hmm... i suppose thats all.

College....begins tomoro.... *stone*.....

1 comment:

PaNdA said...

Hey...Happened to stop by ur blog So.. u like S'wk?!!!
I'm a S'wkn from Kch.
Well, S'wk's indeed a place like no other...
It's far cooler and closer to nature than KL!!!
Yay!! *I love it*
You should visit S'wk more often.