Friday, July 08, 2005

And So,I Surrender

Here are the pictures taken from Sarawak.Of course Im not crazy enough to post up ALL the picts.Sarawak..is...truly beautiful..if you and I are on the same channel.


Gunung Gading


canopy


embarrasing....


swing


bEAuuutifuLL


working


Niah Cave


long house


above the clouds

Every decision made...needs courage. Courage I need to break free, from this shadow towering over me. Life goes on. Even if I was a cat with 9 lives, I still wont have enough to die another time. Eyes blurry saying goodbye to the life before me. Whats installed for me, I'll never know. Its better to ponder on whats ahead than to sit back and reminisce old times.Im Saying now, as I have said once before, no one is truly honest. Who am I to judge? Perhaps I havent been completely honest myself.Oh wHat the hell...

I came in with nothing, im leaving with the same.I'll still be the same.And so Im weak,I admit.But I've never asked for more.I just wanna get through my days in hopes that the clouds above me will fade away.

No comments: