Monday, March 07, 2005

ZouKfest

BEFORE THE EVENT...


thE um.....PerempuAns... o.0


haha... Jace can NEVER be taller than mE hAh!



Suzz wonderful idea..hehehe


stole this from Shan

Everyone was pretty much exited and just cant wait to get there. Me and Jace Convoyed up. I had to wait for that fella for bout 45 mins,coz she's um.....FAshionAbly late..haha. Reached Genting at bout 2.30 and headed straight for lunch. Met up with the rest as well. Dylan,Carmen,Smalls,Jinyin.Lepak around while waiting for the rooms, I went n help Ju Nn get their tickets. I think I nearly DiED lining up for it.The crowd was InsanE and totally Unco-operative.I made a new best friend while lining up, the extinguisher. I was practically KiSssINg it.The best thing was, the tickets wasnt for me. I got mine quite some time ago.hehe.So, Lepak around, had our dinner and then had some drinks b4 goin in. At 10 something, we decided to start the party.

AT ZOUKFEST 2005....

Stage of Ghetto Heaven Arena


Zouk Main Arena


Another View Of the Main Arena


Me and the Shortys at the Entrance


See.... im the tALLest here...hehehe


TenGah gila....


the guys wanna Slut too....ho ho ho

There were so many people...sigh, u cant moVE. There were ppl shuffling around almost like breakdance battles, there were the smell of WEED everywhere and there were bottles all over the floor causing me to trip like 64167468748 times. The weather was grEat, hence, a GooD clubbing environment. But u know what? I preferred Ghetto Heaven. ahaha.. Dont ask me why. The main arena was playing SloW, chilling trance songs. I got bored. Probably because I was abit Koo Koo in the head and I wanted to go crazy, so, I SquEeZed my way to Ghetto Heaven and I stayed there, 60% of the night. haha. Overall, it was great because of the people that were there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ghetto heaven so boring !! :p . it's like you hear the songs on radio before you go to college everyday and your hearing it again in the rave