Sunday, March 20, 2005

Pit Party

Captain Chubby reporting in. Yesterday, at approximately 2230hours we arrived at the foot of the K.L Tower. Hid our vehicle at an opposite building car park. We were required to hike uphill which was unexpected to me. We nearly diEd before the battle begin.Sweet sounds of music could be heard while hiking which gave us more encouragement and also made our journey much more pleasent.Soon enough, beautiful lights could be seen as well.It look as though we were about to enter another dimension.Finally reached the peak. Excitement rushes through. However, there seemed to be some difficulties. Cameras werent allowed in the arena, bags and body checks were performed.So were the IDs of course.A wave of panic hit me hard, I was worried about my cam. A brilliant/crazy idea strucked. So, HoW i got it in....hehe, now that's my secret.I had to.Passed the ID check, Passed the bags check.Suddenly i saw something that I wasnt prepared for. Metal Detector.I freaked.Finally,trying to ignore the possibility of COmpletely HUmiliating myself, I went for it.Passed.[phew...]

Made our way to the arena. Prodigy started performing.I like a few of Prodigy's songs, so it was pretty finE for me,but for my other trooper,it wasnt going too well.She looked like she missed home too much.At about 0015hours,the waves of Prodigy subsided.A short break was given and then the nExt wave hit again.This time, DJ Goldfish.I was losing it.It reminded me of my previous battle,Zoukfest.It lasted near an hour,then DJ T-Bone stepped up.Shot us with some nice beats.I could almost see Light coming outta my trooper's face."Its trance",she said, and then started shuffling.I followed.There were somE....mind boggling scenes about this one weird guy that stunned me for a moment before returning to my normal self.Unfortunately, the rain started.We continued despite the rain, until at bout 0200hours,the rain was too heavy to allow any continuation.The battle ended.Everyone rushed inside for cover.We took the opportunity to capture the moments and then left and headed to replenish ourselves. We left for home at about 0415hours.

PIT PARTY 2005

b4 the rain


still nice and dry




wet and sticky and cold


Party PooPEd






fatty

No comments: