Saturday, March 05, 2005

The Paradox Of Life

As the time inches closer to the day of my departure, im desperately looking for things, memories that I can carry with me when I cross over to the new realm of independance.Im all grown up now. All the talks of ever staying by myself, live life by myself, my own rules, my own LIFE, is drawing near. And I have to say, im getting scared. Saying is always easy huh? When you actually have to do it, it's a whole different thing. I guess this is what people meant when they say that, we're all alone. We came into this world alone, we live alone, and we die alone. No 2 person, in this generation, Starts life and ends life going through the SAME path. Different stages, we come across people who are the same as you, at THAT point, move on, and you'll meet someone else. Sigh..and I frown thinking bout how many times in life we gotta say goodbye. It almost like a lie,when people say that life is full of joy and all, when life is actually full of GooDbyes. The Happier you are, the sadder you'll become when everything's gone.

I still remember the times, back then, when I was little. I had to leave the people who were once my buDdies because I was moving away.Those people were my life then. What else do kids do other than play and go to school? nothing else were more memorable than play time and friends.But as I grew older, I understood more things and i have learnt to know the value of things, the importants of it and the best of all, appreciation. Thus, saying goodbye isnt as easy as it used to be.Last time we used to say,"write to me" or " i'l come back to visit". All those things, it was so innocent and naive. Because we never thought that once we leave, we might never come back, see each other again. Now that I know,it biTEs to even pRepare myself for that coming day.So many questions RoAming in my head with no answers. Answers will only come with time.I know, im making a biG deal out of a small matter. It’s my first time, bear with me. Im becoming......emotional.SomEthing new huh? A person that people often think of as someone that has no other facial expression beside the smile is becoming Emo. Must be a wonder to some. But to afew, heh... they know me better than I know myself.Right? =)

FLabby.....what if one day.....you realise that im not coming back?


AnyWAYs.....ZOukfest is LESS than 20hours... so... Forget the Emo Shit adn LEts PARTYyyyYyY!!!!~!!!!!

No comments: