Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Fake

So... it's been a week since I stopped college. I feel boREd to the MAX, and I feel miserable. It makes me feel pretty darn useless not having to get up in the morning and go to class or something. I mean, At lEast wake up with a reason for God's sake. Anyway, some.....bizarre things have happened lately.Somethings like....me meeting a new..."friend". Till what extend do you go, to make a new friend?Ive been in Taylors for alil over a year now, and SUddEnLY, one week after I quit college, this MysteriouS fella comes sending me massages. I mean, yEs, I do welcome friends and new people in my life.But I am NOT someone who's THAT open to strangers Suddenly coming up to me and wanting to be ToOo close in a short matter of time. I am Totally NOT accustomed to that. I'm sorry, but that's just me. I cant take it when people get OvEr-friendly.

First of all, you dont come and sms me saying "Hi,im bla bla bla, I dont know if you remember me but we met a couple of times" LikE the HELL I know who the Fuck you are. At least tell me where in the blue hell you came from.Secondly, Answer my questions when I ask you, especially when im asking you WHAT DO YOU WANT?.I dont know you and im totally Not ready for some...too personal question from strangers. Like mama always say..."dont talk to strangers".
You KNOW very well, that i am already not very comfortable with it, you make the EvEn BETTER move,CALL ME.....Cmon man, i know i have stopped college, but Dont ASSUME that i have Nothing else better to do than to listen to stories bout YOUR life, YOUR past, YOUR philosophy,YOUR thoughts and WhatEver you said that i wasnt listening. Dont also god damn assume that I want to know more bout you too. Coz the only thing i wanna know is HOW and WHY did you look through MY details and disturb my once peaceful life.No offence, but NO, i never wanted to know anymore bout you than stated above. My fucking Lord...what in the hell have i done wrong? This is Sick....it's making me sick as well. ARGHHH...mother fucker. Talk bout GUYS being dumb.....you're worse. Take the hint man...I wanna get of the phone.Stupid dogface too busy telling me JAckShit.DO i look like a psychologist to you? Fuck that. I didnt SAY any of these because i was still caring for that person's feelings.Worried that I may end up being like a total Asshole, so i kept it to myself.HELL, if this goes on, FUCK it man...You dont think im introvert enough?? I'll show you introvert.

No comments: