Saturday, February 05, 2005

Stupify

Juz came back from another trip to Putrajaya.Scenary there never fails to amuse me. Even though it looks like a DarN dead town during the night.I could lie on the road and roll around and still not worry bout being road kill. YEs..Jace's car is still amusing.Well....compared to mine of course.Ever felt that you have sixth sense, but u always end up ignoring it because u think it's juz paranoia that's bugging your mind? You should start believing it someday. It just might change things.

Tonight, im by far the BiGgEst walking contradiction ever. I was right, yet wrong at the same time.I was pissed....but yet disappointed. I KneW it...but yet didnt know......because? I was living in denial. I only saw what I wanted to see. And i paid the price for thinking ToO brightly on one side. Result? My whole world came crashing down. How stupid it felt, to be prepared but yet not ready for the impact. Its making a mockery of my own defence system. But i am, Undoubtedly shallow minded to have hid myself in a shield of my own creation. Why was it so hard? I could only ask myself that.


But i am sorry. Sorry for Showing the kind of emotion that i did. It WAS improper and i am guilty.Why did i react the way i did? I myself cant answer that. It was as if a comp got stuck.....Hanged and unable to continue processing any other information. And i am guilty.Why did u hide it from me? Just a few days and i know NoThIng of u anymore?I felt.......stupid.

2 comments:

jolene said...

You're a little bit weird sometimes. It's you, yourself, and your feelings and you describe it like a computer hanging?

*hug* But you're still weird.

CHiN said...

oh wow... thANks for the...um... consoling.I knoW im weird....bitE me