Sunday, February 20, 2005

Holy Mission

Just return back to my den from yet another holy mission.Im getting old. This trip just proved it.Encountered a MinOr lil accident on the way home.Bus driver's door accidentally Swung open as we were making a turn at a corner and hit one car.The damage wasnt severe tho.We kinDa helped settle the matter and continue on. Talked bout accidents almost the whoLE way back to temple. Bad day huh? On the way back.... it was nearly MY turn. I dont know what is it with Wajas and me lately. 2 days in a row, i had to SCREEETTTCHhh my damn tyres to avoid SMacKing the hell outta their asses.Both times, im only inches away.Suprisingly, boTh times, i was calm. i SWEAR. i didnt even curse them. Not until....afew hours later.I think it must be dued to my exhaution. Like i said, im gettin old.Sigh....But it's good anyway huh? at least i dont throw tantrum in the car,screaming like someone crashed my DreEAm car or sumthing.[Flabby...u should have been there...i WAS really calm...takda temper]

Anyho....the carolling.... it was fine.True enough, it wasnt really as fun as the year b4.Maybe because we were missing many....MonkEys.But overall.... i have no complains.Tho...i prefered to convoy rather than take the bus.Pros and Cons. Take the bus, everyone Doesnt need to drive....everyone can talk together...bla bla bla.Convoy? I can have the freedom to smokE on the way....FreELy...without having to hide behind BuS...Van..cars..drains.... *smiles widely* ignore me.Well.... GooD luck to those organizing anD participating for next year....I wont be around to join in.Wish you all the best man.IM dead tired and hungry now... I actually gave up goin to Atmosphere and Hartamas just to come home... take my shower and EAT. LOL....see ya

No comments: