Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Heinous Truth

Classes began for everyone today.I went to college at bout 10.30 for my...meeting with the programme director to discuss bout what im gonna do, whether im gonna continue goin on with RMIT or not..bla bla bla.I havent decided yet.I guess i need more time to think bout it.I dont wanna get myself into RubbIsh that i dont end up liking.We'll see how it goes.Went down to goin the guys for breakfast.Those who didnt get pass Math2.I got them back as classmates.Went to library and then joinned the rest for lunch. It sure felt like it used to.Except when it comes to class times.All the times that i imagined what it would feel like goin back to college but have to DrAg my sorry ass away from classes They were in, i felt it the moSt today. its almost like dream becoming reality kinda bullshit.Yea, it SuckS...but what can i do? Im dumb.

I hate to break promisses. Whether it be made for other people, or myself, i hate to break it. And sadly to say, i am breaking it.I guess in a way, to fail my programming was not ALL that bad. At least it made me see clear enough that it's not for me.As of today.....EVERYTHING's blurry.And i, im rambling a ShiT load of nonsense.Im goin off now to think bout what i wanna do with my future. Till im sane enough to blog. See ya.

No comments: