Thursday, February 24, 2005

Drop-out

Okay...the things im about to say, are official. Tuesday, 22nd February 2005. I have officially stopped college, which makes me, a college drop-out.24th, tomoro, i'll be goin for a short interview session with RMIT.Tho, I have said that i didnt want ppl to know bout this, im just gonna lay it down here, so that i can say, i've said it. It's not that dont want ppl to know, it's just that i dont know how to say it. Plus, i havent had the dicision sink into mY oWn head. Well.... here it goes. Im leaving.The reason why i quit college was because i realised that im goin nowhere with my current course and finaLLY decided to switch. My new life......will commence in June, this year. I have only made up my mind 5 days ago which means i have only been keeping this for that 5 days.

It was a delibrate decision.I had given it many thoughts before finally saying, yEs. Because, im expected to be gone fRom at least 3 to 5 and a half years, depending on my results and performence. I have to say, it was quite hard making that decision let alone keeping it to myself. I felt at most ease after letting flabby know. Okay, now that im done,Lets get back to the usual. I didnt go out today....i havent had a SmokE at ALL and i've been home in a total of more than 24 hours.Thats....somEthing. =)

Actually i have nothing much else to say.....I only intended to clarify some stuff..... and im done. college drop-out is oUttA here. [pigalator...you shouldnt read anything beyond this point.] Oh... did i meantion im goin ZoukFest??? Who else is goin?? ComE ppl, lets all go together!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zoukfest zoukfest!! *dances*

jeemay said...

go for your zoukfest la. I'm going for my library fest everyday. Free of charge.

First, you knock my head down by giving me some bULLcrap truth. Then you gave me the truth. Ugh. You're gonna leave...and that leaves me alone here! I'm definitely gonna miss you man..i was already stoning..but anyway..hope you have fun there. Don't know what else to say liao. Byebye. huGgys.

Anonymous said...

Zoukfest!!! :)

Eh you stopped? you going straight to Aussie? NO!!!! :(

-Carmen