Sunday, February 13, 2005

Beauty Thus Become

The crowd's back in town. Cars are filling up this once temporary empty town again. Thus.... Mad SiCk iRritating MoroNIc,Sons of biTChes drivers came back as well. Yesterday was declared the official PiSs-CHiN-Off Day. My Fucking Lord....That was almost hell.SOmEonE...Grant me the patience to endure this mental torture.Whats best? I've got a WonDErFUL friend that enjoys the opportunity to pIss mE off even more...reasons?? to TRAIn my patience. oMg~!!@#!@*#!@#!!$ Ok...EnouGh. I shall not raNt like a cry-baby over small matters. EnouGh.

Anyway, I have not been doing anything much throughout the holiday. Nothing eventful I should say. How can it be? no one's around. Actually it doesnt make much of a difference. Only 3 went away.So, i'd sleep till the suns high up and burning my ass. Stone till bout 3-4 in the evening then go out for a smoke. At night? Sometimes i go out, but more often than not, im at home. Except for Friday and last night. Friday we wanted to watch Constantine. i THOUGHT i could get tickets on a Friday night. But NoOo...this Friday is even worse than any other Friday. So, no movie. Went mamak hopping and talked bout....tEch stuff. strange. Even the company that night was Strange....Mark and Suffian. Okay..not Strange...just different.

Sat night. This time, Mark went and AssuRed us that we could watch it. He went n get the tickets early..haha... but sadly, that fella did not inform us when he was gonna buy it, Thus we were not able to call more ppl to join us for the movie.Oh well.....Constantine was GoOOd. hEhe....I didnt know Lucifer was such a......kid.Too bad we didnt get to see God.I still doubt His existance. Im neither a Christian nor Catholic or anything ok? So, Dont ShOOot me for this one comment. I just doubt, i cant help it. Sigh....ok. Done making noise.Off....to watch tv...and go for a smokE...haha....Constantine DONT make me feel bad bout smoking NO... NO...[Flabby....u should watch it..haha]

No comments: