Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Beginning Of Cocks

The crowd just left, and the house, is once again silence and peaceful. I feel once again, MyselF. I can never be around people.Not unless people who are close to me. I either have people who are really close to me...or nothing. In front of them all, I have to present the Good side of me. Watching my mouth, my attitude, actually even the way i dress...but heLL, i couldnt be bothered bout that anymore. Some of them couldnt even recognize me. Typical. As each year passes, the more they all cant recognize me. Plus the fact that they're getting old, and im getting....different. I hate it when they all start interrogating me.Okay, mayb they're trying to start a conversation, be friendly or someshit. But....Hell..SUDDENLY i appear So...HOLy and good juz because they knew i went and help out at temple for the tsunami thingy. So anything before that? i was Shit la? Started patting my head all in DISBELIEVE that someone like me would do anything good.... GoD.i dont know, im weird. i know. i dont fancy talking to people alot. Yes....i cOuLd pass being a rock.Like flabby says, a big rock in the middle of nowhere, with crabs all over it. Maybe that's y i can get along with kids.I dont have to talk to them, and they dont ask me questions bout me. IM not very FriendLY....yah....shoot me.

As the crowd leaves, so does the mask on my face. And im back, right here, in front of the comp with my usual stoning face and Mood.Its the beginning of the year. May it bring happiness, prosperity and health to everyone. HoPEfuLLY....myself too. Happy New Year everybody.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy cny you stoned crabbed rock who talk to walls