Wednesday, October 01, 2008

In every day I live through

Warning: MIGHT be abit heavy on Pictures....depends on how you see it.hehe

WOot! I'm back again. Alrightey... updates for this week. Road trip to Mt. Dandenong...among other things. Where should I start.... erm... ok Thursday, was the arrival of a visitor from home! Mr. Eugene (lamer) arrived, but I didnt get to see him then coz, we went to the Royal Melbourne Show and was too tired by the time we got back to the city. So.. Friday, we went to Se7en, because thats the one thing that the lamer missed and thats probably his main reason to come all the way back here. I guess in some ways, it was also to have a celebration for all the September babies. We had 2 bottles, but the party didnt end there. The bottles finished pretty quickly. I guess everyone was in the mood to drink, trying to get us September babies down. I managed to dodge a few, and the bottles finished before I felt much. For some, it ended pretty early, but for me... it was like a hungry dog who have not seen food in a million years. Easier said.... what I did, was suicidal. I took memory lost and "kereta terbalik" to a whole new level. RIGHT! moving along! Sat was spent recuperating at home, as I was so hung over, it was beyond hung over....o.O

SUNDAY! we all woke up early... and by early I mean 8am! met up at Slinky's place, where we all were set to gather. The attendance of the day was...Slinky,Nat, Ivan, Cinvin, Eugene, Tracy, Vincent, Jinyin, Matt and myself. 5,hopped on into a poWaRh-fuLL rented car and the other 5 in Matt's car and off we went on our journey. The trip took us... about an hour plus. Our first stop was.... the Tulip farm. I dont think I've ever seen so many freaking flowers in one place, in my life! Well, I have to admit, it was quite pretty.



There were some weird sculptures, among all the flowers. Seriously like thorn among the roses kinda thing.


When you see lonely sculptures stoning in the middle of the fields,keep them company!

After the flowers got boring, and it started reminding me of my assignment, we decided to move on. All the FUNGRY fellas, were eager to have food, any later and we might just eat up those pretty flowers. Supposed to have Miss Marples, or something like that, but it was SUPER FULL HOUSE. We all cant wait so we had Flippin Pancakes instead. Therefore... my lunch was.. pancakes -____-" its alright. Better than nothing. When we were done rejuvenating ourselves, we continued our journey up to the peak. And the view... Fooohh... nothing short of amazing. =)


From up there, we can see almost the whole of Victoria. We could see the city.. which is REALLY SMALL, surrounded by this giant area of suburbs. Pretty cool.

And.. it was a nice and sunny afternoon, so those camwhores did what most white ppl would do when they see sun... Lie on the grass.

I on the other hand... walked around by myself for awhile to see if there was anything interesting to make it into the photo album. Which turns out.... not really. mehh...


Shoe of the day, my NB! its enjoying the view too. =) The rest of the photos will be up in my Flickr album, when I have the time to edit it, and when I have the quota to upload. Currently I'm downloading a massive file that is 14gb or so. Pheww... its been 4days, and i'm still not done! Aight.. till the next time...or next outing....


I'm falling backwards
Nothing matters when you're far away
I need to feel you on my skin
I'm falling backwards
All I have to hold is empty space
I'll be standing still until you're mine again
Falling backwards
Take me in

George Acosta feat. Aruna - Falling Backwards

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your shoes chinnie

-Carmen

CHiN said...

ahhh thank you loo loo!! =)