Monday, September 22, 2008

I’ll be waiting, Till the sky falls down

whoops... looks like im slacking behind on blogging again. Well anyways, I did go up to St. Kilda beach last weekend and took some pictures. Not much, as the wind was REALLLYYY crazy and it was a nice and relaxing time I guess, So..it was mostly chillout =).



Lazy to link it up here, the rest of the pictures are in the flickr album.  Will update more when I have the time to travel to somewhere else. Didnt go anywhere this recent weekend, coz.....we were all drinking at my place. Some people woke up too hung over to leave the house, hahaha, and its not even his birthday. LOLOLOL! aight... next time folks!

Oh, btw... its Nat's birthday today!! Happy 23rd Nat.... gosh, you're old. hohoho. Just kiddddinngggg. They're all over at my place now, making Nasi Lemak for dinner. I'm too lazy to do anything. =D  WE LOVE YOU NAAAAATTTT!!!!

No comments: