Friday, October 17, 2008

Anticipation

I was looking through photo albums last night while taking my "break" from assignments, and you know what?........ I freaking miss the attic gang!

Yeap, I'm openly admitting it now. I dont normally feel like I miss anything back home, but this time.... I do feel like goin home.

I wanna go home to the people that layan my "Bunny dance"

DRINKKKKKKK~~~!

To...people that do stupid things in public

to TAG and LAPSAP!!!!

Bergila with the pong chu and the pose of the month.... more like pose of the century la.. been months already still doing it!!

Willie the pussy and Sneaky the panda....

To people that layan... just about...any damn thing!


Mandatory shoe pictures,

and you.....the cupboard of troubles. hahaha. ok just kidding. But u got damn long life ok, msg me while I'm typing this. Prolonging both our miseries. hahaha ok.kidding again. Dont merajuk.I know you miss me. Argh.. ok gang! I'll see u all in a few short months!!

shit... been going back to listening to stuff that does not have vocals.... cant think of a paragraph to rip from. hehh.... hmmmmm

ok got one....

Broken whispers open doors
Empty hallways, bedroom floor
You saw me through
Some crazy times
I lost my soul
But you always catch your mïnd

That's how I know that

You never gonna lose your own way
Your own way
You never gonna lose your own way
Your own way

First state feat. Elliot Johns - Your own way

No comments: