Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hey There, Little Squirrel!

*clears throat* Okay..Pong chu...well.. Happy 23rd birthday!!(aiks...23 only..? feels alot older). kekeke. Anyways, just wanna explain how amazing it is, that we got close in a short period of time. Like you said...(and as gay as it sounds) FATE BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER....

And I know all these pictures are from you anyways...But an entire post on you is just..abit too boring la huh..?? ahaha... So you can ignore the pictures and read the words, while...other people...........uh.. can read n see....WHAT A WONDERFUL person you are...heh =p
what can I say bout you...? Since its you're birthday I'll control myself from insulting you.hahaha. Ok.. um.. you're a very interesting companion.
You.....make our days more exciting. Your nonsense gives us things we dont really expect everyday...(or at least not me). Not to mention your daily cats n dogs fight with keekee.
your love for the camera.haha. See now, we have truckloads of pictures. I think I have more pictures with you than with alot of other people that I've known for years.hahaha

Your constant reminder that we need to look...SHARP! I STILL can k!

And you're also a piece of the puzzle in the family. Dont run away from us, coz we're your PILLARS!!

Hope you'll have a great birthday....wish I was there to be a part of the celebration. But its ok... I'll be seeing you VERY soon. =) Till then, you be good and take care of yourself. 

No comments: