Monday, October 13, 2008

When You Could Give So Much More

Woot! I've finally gotten my present!!!

Its called Melbourne Dunk!. Been waiting for it for awhile, ever since Andrew poisoned me sometime last month. Just picked it up today, all the way from Chadstone. All that traveling is worth it! as they still had this last piece of that size. Ok, let me tell you the miraculous story of my dunk and me. I arrived at the mall at around 1 something in the afternoon, entered the shop and asked for the shoe. The dude asked for my size and I said "7 or 7.5". He said he had one last 7.5 left. As I was trying it on, he was telling me that actually, that pair has been booked, by someone else, but he was late to return to the shop so he gave it to me instead! There were only 3 pairs of shoes left in then, the 7.5, 10.5 and 11. I couldnt even be bothered about thinking twice. All the way there, and the shoe fits, PAY! Furthermore, the exchange rate has gone down abit, so that makes the shoe even more worth it! I'm so happy now, I cant take it off to go to bed.

So, there you go. As requested by Panda neekee. Dont bomb my house. I've blogged bout it.

hehe

LOVING IT!!!!

Its really comfortable. REALLY!!! And the bluesss... its got this spell on me. LOVE IT! =) Never been more happy with a purchase I think? I mean, not that I dont love my other shoes, but this is love at first....try.kekeke. Alright ppl, hope you enjoyed...looking at my shoes as much...or half as much as I love putting it on. hehehe. Nights!

No comments: