Friday, February 29, 2008

Light up, light up,as if you have a choice

Btw, I forgot to mention that college has started. Now its time to go back to busy mode. Well, I'm in the final sem of my Advance Dip. now, thankfully. Which also means that I got through the previous semester. I also need to add that I got a DISTINCTION! haha! How bout that? Its just one subject... but still!! Its a big change for me. Couldnt wait to spread the love to my parents. Now I've got the green light for a new jersey. woo hoo.

Anyways....the holiday was a tad bit too long and now I can really feel that my brain has rusted and all. Thinking of ideas wasnt as easy and smooth as it used to be. Gotta start watching all them videos now. Any good sites to recommend? I need ideas. Well.. it wont be long now,time flies by real quick when you're busy. And this semester, I figure I'm gonna be REALLY busy. Very big major project, which is my video and the graduation show, which is part of our module. After that....Melbourne, HERE I COME~~~WAIT FOR ME!!!

No comments: