Sunday, February 03, 2008

Crop Circles In The Carpet

You know sometimes, there are things that you wished you could forget and times you wished that you could remember? Right now I dont really know which one I want to feel,but I'm kinda freaked out at the part of not remember ANYTHING for over an hour. I hope nothing bad happened. hehe. Anyways, the event was Marco V @ Zouk. I dont know who or what triggered my drinking mood. I knew very well, I didnt have dinner its not a good thing to do but when the mood is there, I cant really just ignore it now, can I? So, Yes, i got REALLY drunk, and I cant remember anything so I'll just divide the pictures into 2 sections. One that I can remember and the other I cant. Part one....

I CAN REMEMBER!

this was when Uncle did the opening. His opening RockEd, reminds me of all the times we used to have good trance music. =)


The mandatory Raining Trio picture. Say...did it rain that night?


Still can be serious.

Not there yet. It only just begun.



I think I look better when I'm making weird funny faces than when I try to look normal. hahaha

Part 2: CANT REMEMBER!

Very faint....very very faint. Check out my face... cant focus anymore

But still can do this...omg....

Fono kor!

dont remember this too...since when do I do things like that....o.0

GETTING THERE!!!

GONE! BUT I remember this.... wonder why......hehehe

Thats all for Marco V for me. I remember him coming on after uncle's set. I remember being excited, I remember being dragged to another table of Penang kia's and taking their insanely strong glass of Black, I remember drinking some more after that....I remember... not remembering anything. hahahaha! Syok sendiri... but seriously... freaky...

No comments: