Monday, February 18, 2008

Everything, sounds better!

Gosh, its been 10 days since Above & Beyond. I'm too slow. Lets see what I can remember. Ok, I left my house really early because Vincent needed to go to Shah Alam to pick up a friend. After that we headed over to Subang to meet up with the rest before heading down to Zouk. We needed to be there early because of someeee certainnn under aged person. Due to some complications, we chilled outside at terrace bar while waiting for Uncle to help bring her in. Met up with Yinyi and gang. Once inside, we wasted no time. Bring out all the angpow money and buy drinks.haha I spent 50 bucks, to chip in for the drinks. Eventhough I had only bout 3 mugs of beer, I'd say it was WORTH IT. Actually, I wasnt even bothered to drink.....seriously...

Attendance of the night L-R : William Wo[not Loh],Bryan Chin,Juelin, Nat, Vincent,Tracy,Mei yee and myself. Not in the picture, Slinky and Joel. They were being photographers.

This picture serves 2 very important purpose. Purpose 1, the gap in the middle is to represent WILLIAM LOH, who could not make it as well as EUGENE CHIN, that's purpose 2. haha. We had the time to remember you two....be thankful.

The night inside the club, started with Fono kor doing the warm-up. Excellent warm up,really.

At around close to 12.30, uncle had to make way for ABOVE & BEYOND!!!!. The old man on the left is Tony, and the Dorky fella on the right is Paavo. Yeah, they're happy to see us too, I'm sure. We were all standing right infront screaming our lungs out.

Yeah, see, RIGHT in front!

We were singing to Every song that we knew the lyrics to. And the tracks that night were just MAD. It was soo RocKing that Nat, cried tears of joy, 3 quarters through the set, I just sat on the floor coz I couldnt take it anymore. Its too much for my heart.Seriously.. Its THAT good. They really know the ways to my heart la. I know I know, I sound like some cheesy freak. But I really really damn Love them ok.... Plus they played all the nice songs all in a go. Really... If i had a weaker heart, I would have died of a heart attack that night. hahahaha.

Right, so after the set, with the help of Juelin's cousin, Adam Matthews, we got up to the console to meet up with Tony and Paavo.

Got our stuff signed by them. Unfortunately for me, I didnt have a CD for them to sign. =( Oh well, a picture and memories should be good enough.

Outside Zouk after it all ended. It is by far, THE BEST night I've ever attended. Of the 4 years that I've been going to Zouk, that set, won hands down. I'd say it even beat Armin's set at Zoukout. ABOVE & BEYOND!!!!! NUMERO UNO!

No comments: