Saturday, February 23, 2008

Being Grown Up, Isnt Half As Fun As Growing Up

Its been MONTHS since I last went to Maison. I was without any plans for Thursday night. All I knew was that I was going to hang out with my 2 buddies, Iylia and Afiq because when the clock hits 12, its Iylia's bday. Somehow, William managed to get guestlists from Edric and so...just like that, Maison it is! Man its so different there already. The people have all completely changed, even the patrons are so different. Oh well....

This is Mr. Birthday boy... whom I made down a jug of long island before the real bashing begins. I'm sure he was still very happy holding that bottle and all....

The 2 prosperities. We both, grew together...with that I meant in size...

Lets play, spot the difference. Whats the difference between the pictures above and the pictures below? There is only ONE answer to this question, and its pretty easy if you look closely.....

Sorry...excuse the huge ass hole in my face. I'm too busy being grossed out.

There... have you figured out the difference yet? Give up? okay let me tell you..... Its the EYES! can you see how freaking small his eyes are at the end..? ahhaha dRunkard. You probably hate long island now too huh? Join the gang. woo. Happy Birthday again man. =)

I miss hanging out with you guys la... those times back in the days, those were real fun, when we had nothing much to worry about. When people were still around. All the stupid things we did for fun. Matchbook Romance's Tiger Lily.haha. I dont want to grow up! I hope we all never drift apart.

We drive tonight,
And you are by my side.
We're talking about our lives,
Like we've known each other forever.
The time flies by,
With the sound of your voice.
Its close to paradise,
With the end surely near.
If I could only stop the car
And hold onto you,
And never let go...
I'll never let go.
As we round the corner
To your house
You turned to me and said,
'i'll be going through withdrawl of you for this one night we have spent.'
And, I want to speak these words
But I guess i'll just bite my tongue,
And accept 'someday, somehow'
As the words that we'll hang from.

And i... don't want to speak these words.
Cause i, don't want to make things anyworse.

Why does tonite, have to end?
Why don't we hit restart,
And pause it at our favorite parts.
We'll skip the goodbyes.
If I had it my way,
I'd turn the car around and runaway,
Just you and i.

And i... don't want to speak these words.
Cause i, don't want to make things anyworse.

Matchbook Romance - Tiger Lily

No comments: